About ConstellationConstellation is a platform for research projects that use Internet-connected computers to do research in various aerospace related sciences and engineering. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.
Constellation is supported by
- Rechenkraft.net e.V. (German)
- DGLR Stuttgart (German)
- Selfnet e.V. (German)
- shack e.V. Hackerspace Stuttgart (German)
Constellation DetailsConstellation is a platform for all kind of aerospace related simulation. Currently we are working on ...
- TrackJack: trajectory optimization of launchers, satellites and probes (subtask for DGLR-Group HyEnD - Hybrid Engine Development)
- On The Moon: simulation of Moon's near-surface exosphere
- Extreme Machine: analysis of dynamic systems of exploration-rovers
If you want to join our development team or if you have an simulation idea just contact us!
For further information visit About Constellation
- Read our rules and policies
- This project uses BOINC. If you're already running BOINC, select Attach to Project. If not, download BOINC.
- When prompted, enter
- If you're running a command-line or pre-5.0 version of BOINC, create an account first.
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- Your account - view stats, modify preferences
- Teams - create or join a team
- Applications (automatic installation)
- Applications (manual installation)